Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 25





How Far Along: 26 weeks last Friday, but I'm recapping week 25.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have an appointment next week, so we'll see what the number has risen to (yikes!)

Maternity Clothes: Really, about now we're going for whatever I can find that actually will fit me.  Our house is still a mess of boxes, which makes finding clothes next to impossible.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: There's a full-on dance party every night.

Sleep: I've been so sleepy this week!

What I miss: Nothing.

Cravings: Desserts, which is strange since I'm much more of a salty over sweet kind of girl.

Symptoms: I had a flair of pregnancy acne, which drives me batty.  The 15 year-old in me just can't deal with skin problems (I had my fair share when I was younger, trust me).


Best Moment this week: Definitely having Hubs feel her dance around my belly.  This little girl has him wrapped around her finger already!

7 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

What a cute bump!!! You look great!

Mojito Maven said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH look how stinking cute you are!!!! you're looking gorgeous, friend!!!!

xoxo

mrsashcake said...

you look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!!!! So happy to read an update! I'm anxiously awaiting the day Baby H starts moving around. How fun! Big hugs!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

How cute are you?!?! It's so fun one the hubs can feel the babe move. It starts to make it more real for them too!

Suz said...

You're looking so cute! Hope the unpacking is going well, I spy some paint samples on the wall behind you!

Megan said...

You look SOOO cute!!!!